An unusual fragrance, against the times, inspired by Roman pop culture.
Its composition is rich and very precious, with three types of jasmine, combined with bourbon vanilla and an intertwining of woods.
What it is: A modern, feminine, floriental women’s perfume infused by Roman architecture and the iconic Valentino haute couture fashion house. Fragrance story: This Eau de perfume is made with three qualities of jasmine blended with vanilla bourbon, creating the most expensive extract in the world. The sweet floral perfume base is then twisted with a radiant trio of moderny woody notes, giving an edgy touch to the scent reminiscent of Roman street culture. Designed with the iconic Valentino stud across the exterior, the fragrance bottle is an ode to the non-traditional fashion house.
- An oriental floral fragrance for young women
- Spicy, sweet, juicy, powdery, feminine & intriguing
- Top notes of blackcurrant accord & bergamot essence
- Middle notes of jasmine grandiflorum absolute, jasmine sambac absolute & jasmine tea
- Base notes of bourbon vanilla, cashmeran & gaiac wood essence
- Launched in 2019
- Perfect for all occasions